ACT instructor Terri K. shows you how to structure the new ACT essay to achieve a high score.
- It sets up structure for essay
- Body paragraph 1. Evaluation of first perspective that you did not choose
- Body paragraph 2. Evaluation of other perspective that you did not choose
- Body paragraph 3. Evaluation of perspective that you like
- Brief conclusion. Make a final case for your argument
Bonus Tip: Brainstorm and write a brief outline first using this structure.
Bonus Tip 2: Prepare by reading socially relevant editorials in newspaper, magazine, and online. Listen to debated issues
For more information, visit: Prepped and Polished.com.
Please rate, review and subscribe to the show on iTunes!
What was your biggest takeaway from this podcast? Do you have any questions for Terri and Alexis Avila?
Post your comments below: