SAT, ACT, Entrance Exam and Subject Specific Tutoring
Our tutoring services cover:
- Homework Help and Exam Review
- Social Studies
- English and Languages
- ISEE, SSAT, and MCAS
- Executive Function Coaching
- Study Success Coaching
- Homework Help and Exam Review
- Math: Arithmetic, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Statistics, Math Enrichment, Math Level 1C and 2C SAT Subject Tests
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science, Physiology, Anatomy, All Science SAT Subject Tests
- Languages: Spanish, French, Latin, German, Korean, Chinese, Farsi, Language SAT Subject Tests
- History: US and World History, Sociology and Psychology, US and World History SAT Subject Tests
- English: Writing and Essay Editing, Critical Reading, Grammar Review, Vocabulary Building (etymologies, context, and related meanings), Literature, ESL
- Political Science
- Essay Editing and Exam Review
- Math Reinforcement and Review
- Vocabulary and Grammar Enrichment
- Public Speaking
- Interview Skills
- Foreign Languages
- Corporate ESL Tutoring English
Plus, we offer one-on-one custom-designed English Grammar, English Writing, and Conversational English lessons.
We’re here to help.
Get FREE tutoring and test tips in your inbox!
We help students in Massachusetts, across the USA and around the world get a professional edge in the classroom with one-on-one academic tutoring
At Prepped and Polished, we help students of every skill level and age group as well as with various neurodiverse traits, reach their full academic potential while fostering lasting confidence and instilling strategies that can be applied throughout their schooling and professional careers. Unlike most traditional extra help sessions that take place in a crowded classroom, our K-12 academic tutoring sessions are held in a one-on-one setting to give your child the individualized attention they need to thrive.
We understand that even families who recognize the importance of academic tutoring for their child often forgo it due to logistical challenges like busy schedules and transportation complications. We address this reality by offering a range of flexible attendance options. In-person sessions are held at our Natick, Wellesley or Sudbury, Massachusetts offices – or we can travel to your home. Sessions can even be attended remotely using face-to-face video conferencing and live screensharing software. These options can be combined and adjusted as you see fit.
Contact us to get started today.
Call us at (781)753-9951 or send us a message on our contact page.
We take a completely personalized approach to K-12 academic tutoring. Following an initial meeting with you and your child, we pair them with a tutor who can cater to their specific learning style and is compatible with their unique personality. From there, we craft a course of study designed to fortify their current curriculum, sharpen existing strengths and directly address any areas that can improved upon. The Prepped and Polished team includes professional educators and graduates from some of the most elite schools in the nation, including Harvard, Columbia, Dartmouth, Brown, Vassar, Duke, the University of Michigan and MIT. These accomplished individuals bring valuable personal insights acquired over their academic and professional careers to every tutoring session.
No matter what area of studies your child needs assistance with – you can count on our team of professionals at Prepped and Polished to help them foster content familiarity, improve test scores and build lasting confidence. We specialize in subject specific tutoring for topics like math (arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, statistics, and more), science (biology, chemistry, physics, earth science, physiology, anatomy, and more), languages (Spanish, French, Latin, German, Korean, Chinese, Farsi and more), history (US and world, sociology, psychology and more), and English (writing, essay editing, critical reading, grammar review, vocabulary, literature, and more).