Guest Todd Weaver of Strategies For College, Inc. presents financial aid tips for families of separation or divorce.

Are you applying to colleges? Any follow up qs for Todd re: financial aid?

Post your tips/comments below.

Subscribe to our Blog Feed

Become a Fan on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

SAT Prep