ACT Changes 2015
Founder, President of Prepped & Polished, LLC Alexis Avila shows you three content changes as well as five section score changes to the ACT 2015. The ACT changes 2015 will be:
1. The ACT essay question will ask students to “evaluate multiple perspectives on a complex issue and generate their own analysis based on reasoning, knowledge and experience,
2. There will be more probability and stats qs on the math section.
3. In the reading section, rather than answering qs on a single passage, some qs will ask you to answer qs on two passages.
1. Your math and science score will be combined to create a STEM score.
2. Your English, reading, and writing score will be combined to create an English language score.
3. A brand new score called the Progress Toward Career Readiness score will be give to help measure how well you will perform in the work place.
4. The test complexity progress indicator score will now be given for all writing passages.
5. On the optional writing test, you will also get score on ideas and analysis, development and support, organization, and language use.
Are you taking the ACT Test? Any follow up qs about the ACT changes?
Post your tips/comments below.